Beyond the Bell
White Oak Learning Academy's Beyond the Bell (BTB) program offers supplementary educational opportunities for school age children. Our program is specifically designed to bridge the gap between school and home and meet the educational, social, physical, and emotional needs of elementary students.
At Beyond the Bell students are able to:
- Completing homework with teacher assistance (if necessary)
- Burning energy on the playground or gym
- Eating a nutritious snack
- Participating in group activities and games
- Working on special projects
- Reading or just having "quiet time"
- Enjoying time with their friends